GLASS FABRICATOR CNC
Glass Fabricator CNC
Regular Hours 6am to 4:30pm, FIRST SHIFT additional OT may be required Pay Rate: $ 15 /hr.
Regular Hours 10pm to 7:30am, THIRD SHIFT additional OT may be required Pay Rate: $ 17 /hr
The fabricator will use a hoist system to move large panels of glass to a machine. Using a semi-automated glass milling table, the glass fabricator will receive computer compiled shapes into a controller system that will then drill and mill large panel of glass.
- Safely operate an overhead hoist and cutting CNC Glass Milling machine.
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to supervisor
- Inspect table and keep free of debris to prevent scratches to glass panels
- Carefully inspect work orders to ensure the right kind and size of glass is selected and cut
- Move cut panels on wheeled dolly and advance to next work station
- Must have 3 years previous experience in a Glass CNC Fabrication equipment (Forvett, Glassman, Alpha)
- Computer experience is a MUST
- Must be able to hold a hoisting license with DOT medical card
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate safe movement of glass panels
- Read work orders and label glass panels with dimensions and relevant processing data
- This company fabricates commercial glass panels and mirrors. Must be able to handle heavy loads of 75 pounds on a regular basis with careful manipulation to avoid glass breakage. Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Ability to handle standard loading dock hand equipment, carts, pallet jacks, dollies, etc.
Combination of indoor and outdoor work areas, exposure to weather related elements from time to time such as loading docks and work sites.
Applicants without direct industry experience may be referred to a WGM Fabricators partner labor agency for initial skills assessment.
- Can lift to 75 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
- Can use various measuring tools such as calipers, rulers, micrometers etc.
- Willingness to move into other areas as needed / Ability to cross train in other areas as needed.
- PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- PASS A DRUG SCREEN
- Can work overtime as needed
- Fluent reading and writing in English to process work orders
- Must read tape measure without hesitation
- Good Hand Eye coordination a must
- Common sense thinking
- Dot medical for fork lift and overhead hoist
- Reliable to show up everyday on time
We are always ready to meet responsible, hard working individuals seeking employment in
the glass fabrication industry.
We are proud to be a true American Factory that offers job security & growth potential. At
WOON-TECH we value integrity and the willingness to work above all.
If you do not have a resume, we still want to hear why you might be a great fit for us. Simply
fill out the fields below with your information.