Regular Hours 5am to 2:30pm, additional OT may be required
We are seeking a Truck Driver / Delivery Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity UNDER 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Valid driver’s License with D.O.T. card required. CDL NOT required.
- Safely operate a cargo truck, any non CDL truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Rolling tarps, securing poles Rigging and strapping of loads to protect glass panels from shifting in transit
- Account for all products delivered or picked up
- cleaning truck after delivery is complete
- making sure DEF fluid always full before leaving shop
- must check out with office when done for the day return phones signed paper work, checks, GPS, credit cards
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Navigational abilities in the Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut area. Sometimes as far north as New Hampshire.
- Ability to utilize GPS and cell phone. Must also be able to read and use paper road atlas maps.
- Clean driving record acceptable to our insurance company and must pass background check and drug test.
- Ability to handle standard loading dock hand equipment, carts, pallet jacks, dollies, etc.
Combination of indoor and outdoor work areas, exposure to weather related elements from time to time such as loading docks and work sites.
Applicants without direct industry experience may be referred to a WGM Fabricators partner labor agency for initial skills assessment.
- Can lift to 75 lbs. on a consistent basis
- PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- PASS A DRUG SCREEN
- Can work overtime as needed
- Fluent reading and writing in English to process work orders
- Must read tape measure without hesitation
- Good Hand Eye coordination a must
- Common sense thinking
- Dot medical for fork lift and overhead hoist
- Reliable to show up everyday on time
We are always ready to meet responsible, hard working individuals seeking employment in
the glass fabrication industry.
We are proud to be a true American Factory that offers job security & growth potential. At
WOON-TECH we value integrity and the willingness to work above all.
If you do not have a resume, we still want to hear why you might be a great fit for us. Simply
fill out the fields below with your information.