Regular Hours 6am to 2:30pm, additional OT may be required
- Look over the glass with attention to detail and flag any scratches, seeds, and other defects.
- Move finished glass by hand to tables and prepare to run through a commercial glass cleaning machine
- Move cleaned glass to Oven Operator
- Must have sufficient dexterity and grasping ability to securely hold glass panels up to 3/4 inch in thickness or as little as 1/8 inch and manipulate it during transport to a rack or crate without damaging the panel.
- Light paperwork to match glass produced to work orders and ensure conforming fulfillment, computer documents are generated in English. Some light handwriting needed to record QC inspection data.
- Generally, protective steel toe work boots, a cut-resistant fabric jersey, hearing protection, and safety glasses are worn throughout the work day. Certain production may require added protective equipment.
- Routine use of glass cleaning products for final presentation.
- Most of the work day is spent standing at a roller table or at the oven rollers when first receiving the glass to inspect.
- Can lift to 75 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
- Can use various measuring tools such as calipers, rulers, micrometers etc.
- Willingness to move into other areas as needed / Ability to cross train in other areas as needed.
- PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- PASS A DRUG SCREEN
- Can work overtime as needed
- Fluent reading and writing in English to process work orders
- Must read tape measure without hesitation
- Good Hand Eye coordination a must
- Common sense thinking
- Dot medical for fork lift and overhead hoist
- Reliable to show up everyday on time
We are always ready to meet responsible, hard working individuals seeking employment in
the glass fabrication industry.
We are proud to be a true American Factory that offers job security & growth potential. At
WOON-TECH we value integrity and the willingness to work above all.
If you do not have a resume, we still want to hear why you might be a great fit for us. Simply
fill out the fields below with your information.